Bolivia & the ethereal
Salar de Uyuni salt flats
Experience the out of this world beauty Uyuni salt flat that surely will shake your worldview. Bolivia is a trip back in time. With the most visible indigenous culture, coca leaves and bowler-sporting indigena are common sights, while its geography is truly extreme: running from the Amazon jungle to the Andes and from the edge of the Incan empire at Lake Titicaca to the edge of the Atacama Desert, there is no easy way around.
- Visit the best of the highest capital city in Southamerica, La Paz.
- Wander around the unique Moon Valley landscape.
- Get back in time visiting Tiawanacu, capital of one of the most ancient civilizations in America.
- Rock your world in Uyuni, where the sky and ground merge into one to create dreamy landscapes.
- Get warmed and adventourous in Yungas, a subtropical area.
- Walk around picturesque little towns.
- Let the natural gothic towers of Palca canyon impress you.
Leisure / Spectacular Scenery / Hike / Natural scenery / Unique Accommodations.
La Paz, Uyuni, Yungas and Palca Canyon.
- Day 01: International arrival in La Paz.
- Day 02: La Paz city tour and Moon Valley.
- Day 03: Tiawanacu visit.
- Day 04: Flight to Uyuni salt flats.
- Day 05: Flight back to La Paz.
- Day 06: Full day Yungas excursion.
- Day 07: Full day Palca canyon.
- Day 08: International departure.