Lakes & Patagonia
Experience the beauty of Chile's Lake District with its cone shaped volcanoes, hot springs, blue lakes and green Araucaria forests. Then gazing upon the towering, steeple-like peaks of Patagonia’s Cordillera del Paine for the first time, you’d swear they were lifted straight from a "Lord of the Rings" movie. This trip brings you to remote, lesser-visited sections of the Torres del Paine National Park and the truly unimaginable scenery to be found here.
- Visit the best of cosmopolitan Santiago.
- Enjoy the curious scenery of Viña del mar and Valparaiso.
- Walk around the most ashtonishing little towns in Frutillar & Octay cities.
- Sail through postal-like lakes in Puerto Varas.
- Soak up the stunning scenery of Torres del Paine National Park.
- Trek through incredibly diverse scenery through the mountains.
Leisure / Spectacular Scenery / Hike / Unique Accommodations.
Santiago, Viña, Valparaiso, Puerto Montt, Puerto Varas, Punta Arenas, Torres del Paine.
- Day 01: International arrival in Santiago.
- Day 02: Santiago City Tour.
- Day 03: Valparaiso.
- Day 04: Flight to Puerto Montt, Frutillar Y Puerto Octay visit.
- Day 05: Puerto Varas, Peulla excursion.
- Day 06: Castro & Dalcahue excursion.
- Day 07: Flight to Punta Arenas.
- Day 08: Transfer to Puerto Natales, sail from Agunsa Balmaceda to Serrano.
- Day 09: Torres del Paine National Park visit.
- Day 10: Flight back to Santiago.
- Day 11: International departure.