The classic wonders of Peru stand on top of mountains and dangle within cocktail glasses. The historic center of Lima shines like a gem amongst the diverse neighborhoods of the city. Cusco meanders along the mountains with cobblestones and Incan ruins. Machu Picchu sits amongst the clouds as a diamond in the ceiling made of clouds, while the classic Peruvian Pisco Sour cocktail gives a tasty lingering tang to your lips. Classic Peru is filled with greatness, big and small—come see for yourself.
- Wander through the famous remains of Machu Picchu and the Sun Gate.
- Indulge in a comfortable train ride along the ancient Inca Trail.
- Scour the sensational Incan ruins of Sacsayhuaman and Ollantaytambo.
- Venture through the villages of the Sacred Valley and discover the ancient ways of the villagers.
- Get amazed by the impressive Moray circular terraces.
- Experience traditional, hand-woven textiles in the colorful Pisac market.
- Enjoy a gourmet lunch in the Sacred Valley.
- Indulge in the sites and culture of Lima, the City of Kings.
Leisure / Spectacular Scenery / Unique Accommodations.
Lima, Cuzco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu.
- Day 01: International arrival in Lima.
- Day 02: Lima City Tour.
- Day 03: Flight to Cusco & City tour.
- Day 04: Sacred Valley Tour.
- Day 05: Machu Picchu private guided tour.
- Day 06: Flight back to Lima.
- Day 07: International departure.