Galapagos Islands, the
Ultimate natural Destination
The Galápagos Islands are a hotbed of exotic wildlife and picturesque landscapes, and there’s no better way to view it all than from a comfortable. On this trip, you’ll have the chance to relax on the beach, mingle with sea lions and turtles. You will also put foot in the exact point of the middle of the world and visit first ever World Heritage site, Quito city.
- Spend four days exploring the Galapagos Islands on the luxury cruise ship.
- Snorkel with seals, marvel at unique nesting sights, and wander across mysterious volcanic lava flows.
- Tour the iconic Galapagos and discover unusual endemic species that epitomize the theory of evolution.
- Take a walking tour through the enchanting streets of Quito, the world's first ever UNESCO World.
- Heritage Site and visit the Middle of the World site.
- Tour the quaint villages and towns of Imbabura, including the vivid streets of Otavalo on market day.
- Wander around Cotopaxi national park.
Leisure / Spectacular Scenery / Amazing Biodiversity / Unique Accommodations.
Quito, Cotopaxi National Park, Otavalo indigenous market, Galapagos Islands: San Cristobal, Santa Fe, Plaza Sur, Puerto Ayora and Charles Darwin station, Isla Española.
- Day 01: International arrival in Quito.
- Day 02: City tour and Middle of the World site.
- Day 03: Cotopaxi National Park visit.
- Day 04: Otavalo indigenous excursion.
- Day 05: Flight to Galapagos.
- Day 06: Galapagos.
- Day 07: Galapagos.
- Day 08: Galapagos.
- Day 09: Flight back to Quito.
- Day 10: International departure.